The Department provides services such as providing tips in promoting health and creating awareness to promote health, which is a key aspect in providing holistic healthcare. The below activities are undertaken by the dedicated team:
1. Providing periodic antenatal care to expecting mothers.
2. Adolescent health education.
3. Health screening of school-going children.
4. Growth monitoring of pre-school children and nutritional awareness to their mothers.
5. Counseling patients on health, diet and preventing diseases.
6. Regular door-to-door counselling and patient care is also provided in collaboration with the initiative ‘Divine Mother and Child Health Program’ (DMCHP).